1.4 If You are under 18 (eighteen) years of age, You are to access the Website or provide personal data under the supervision of a parent or guardian, as the case may be.
1.5 We collect, use, share, disclose and protect Your personal data provided while using the Services available on the Website. The data collected is used only to enhance the operation of the Website, allowing You to use all the listed features and allowing Us to respond to Your requests/queries in an efficient manner. The Personal Information is used strictly in line with Our business purposes and to provide You with useful features.
1.6 For purposes of this Policy, personal information shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person, “Personal Information/data” shall mean information through which a User can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to User, their name, email address, phone number, username, password, billing address, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address as well as any information associated with the foregoing (“Personal Information”). Personal Information does not include anonymized information that has been appropriately processed to make it non-identifiable in order to irreversibly prevent its identification.
1.8 For any service that the User may use, We only collect the data that is strictly necessary (i) for the delivery of the services, (ii) for the performance of a contract for which User is a party, (iii) for which User has given consent for such processing of data, (iv) detect and prevent of happening and fraud, (v) personally communicate with you, (vi) improve user and learning experience, etc.
2. Information Collected
2.1 In the course of providing Services to You through the Website, We may collect the following:
- Personal Identifiable Information including but not limited to Your name, phone number, username, password, e-mail address, height, weight when You register on the Website.
‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person;
- Processing of personal data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation. The sensitive personal data will be processed and used during the consultations and shall be stored for future or till the consultations go on.
- With Your permission, at the time of registration, we may also collect information such as Your lifestyle and food preferences, medical conditions (if any), health goals or other fitness goals. By choosing to provide this information, You consent to Our processing of that information.
- With Your permission, We may automatically collect some information about Your hardware devices when You access the Website. For example, when You utilize our Website, we may collect your IP address and the type of mobile device/computer/laptop You use and Your geographic location. We may also collect information about Your activity on the Website, such as information about Your account usage, as well as information about how You interact with the Website (collectively, “User Data”). We may combine this automatically gathered information with other information, including Personal Information we have collected about You.
- If you permit cookies on Your browser, We may receive, and store certain types of information known as “cookies” when You access the Website.
- Any communications between You and the Coach, or her representative
2.2 The information collected from You may constitute ‘personal information/data’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ as defined under the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”). The SPI Rules define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter.
Some applications may ask you to identify your racial/ethnic origin or disabilities on a strictly voluntary basis and you may choose not to submit this information anytime.
2.3 We will be free to use, collect and disclose information that is freely available in the public domain without Your consent.
2.4 In order to provide Services through the Website, We may require the User to provide Us with certain information that personally identifies himself. Personal Information includes the following categories of information:
- Contact details (such as email address, phone number and call recording); and
- Data concerning health (Lifestyle preferences including food habits, sleep cycle, daily habits, medical conditions (if any) etc.
- Sensitive data-User ethnicity, genetics, sex life or sexual orientation;
- Demographic data (such as time zone, postal address and location details); and
- If the User communicates with Us, for example, via e-mail, registers with Us, any information provided in such communication may be collected by Us.
- Financial data (such as account details, e-wallet details, bank account or credit or debit card details or other payment instrument details etc.) that User may have provided Us while using the Services provided by the Website.
2.5 All such information is stored or used for processing Services and under no circumstance are any of these details made available in the public domain. However, We may use this information to share with You additional and/ or upcoming information regarding the Services offered by the Website.
2.6 The Website may transmit User Data to the data servers, to ensure secure storage of data collected by Us. Thereby the User is also subject to the terms of data server’s policy. The Personal Information is immediately deleted once User deletes his account exclusively made on the Website, except to the extent it is necessary to store the same under applicable laws. We have implemented technical and organizational measures as well as we employ physical, electronic, and managerial measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, due to the inherent open nature of the internet and wireless communications, we cannot guarantee that Users personal information will be completely free from unauthorized access by third parties, such when transferred over or through systems not within our exclusive control.
2.8 Prior to any direct marketing or commercial operation (for example for sending the newsletters or commercial offers), We will first obtain User’s consent, either when creating account on the Website or later by indicating Your choice in account settings. User will always have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time, directly by clicking on the unsubscribe link available on each email received, by modifying his account settings, or by contacting Us at the following email address [email protected] .
2.9 In accordance with the applicable laws, User has the right to access, to rectify and to object data concerning them. User can access and change their profile picture, display name and user profile password provided when account is created through the account page or by contacting Us.
2.10 We may disclose any information We may deem necessary, in Our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any personal or as otherwise required by law. Such transfer or disclosure shall be for lawful purposes only. Further, such transfer or disclosure of Your sensitive personal information to other third parties shall only be done once it is ensured that the third party receiving such information has implemented the same level of security practices as We have.
3. Use of Personal Inforamtion
3.1 We (and third-party data processors, vendors and hosting partners who may be acting on Our behalf) may collect, store and process Your personal data/ information for the following reasons:
- to make this Website customized, to provide content tailored to individual requirements; to understand Your needs and provide You with improved products and Services, newsletters and other communications;
- to maintain any registered accounts that You may hold with Us and to provide You with updates or notifications of changes to Your account;
- to track Your health, nutrition intake, weight and fitness regimes;
- to prepare a specific diet plan and training regime for You;
- with Your permission, to contact Our business partners’ promotions, products and Services or other information which We think You may find interesting, offers, or for customer satisfaction purposes;
- for market research, analysis, testing, monitoring, risk management and administrative purposes (including diagnosing technology problems which may be reported to Us); and
- for any purposes related to the above or where We have a legal right or duty to use or disclose Your personal data/ information (including for abuse, crime and fraud prevention and related purposes).
- to better understand how Users access and use our Service, both on an aggregated and individualized basis;
- to facilitate payments for the Services availed by the User;
- User posted content may be reused by Us to aggregate data about a particular activity or location and include it in consolidated formats.
3.2 If We become aware that We have collected or been sent personal data/ information from a person who is under 18 (eighteen) years of age, without the supervision of the parent or guardian, We will deactivate the relevant account as soon as is reasonably practicable by Us.
3.3 Further, in an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the Users of Our Service, we also often conduct research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the personal information and other information provided to Us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and We may share this aggregate data with Our affiliates, agents, advertisers and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify You personally. We may also disclose aggregated User statistics in order to describe Our Service to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes (including providing advertising use cases to actual or potential advertisers).
4. Usage of Cookies
5.1 The security of User Data and Personal Information is important to Us. We generally follow accepted industry standards to protect the User Data and Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once We receive it. All information gathered on Our Website is securely stored on the cloud server (DigitalOcean). The database is stored on servers secured behind a firewall; access to the servers is password-protected and is strictly limited. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time, if deemed necessary. We take all necessary precautions to protect Your Personal Information both online and offline, and implement reasonable security practices and measures including managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of Our business.
5.3 For security from Your part, You should:
- if using a computer in a public location, always log out and close the website browser when You complete Your online session;
- keep Your account details and passwords private;
- frequently change Your password;
- avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
5.4 We do not sell Users Personal Information to any advertisers or any third party. We use Users Personal Data to display relevant advertisements, based on their preferences. We make reports related to the advertisement campaigns, in particular statistics, without any reference or information related to the personal information of visitors or Users of the Website. [
5.5 Any purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete the purchase transaction and after that is complete, Your purchase transaction information will not be saved. Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council. PCI-DSS requirements helps ensure the secure handling of credit card information by Our Website and its service providers.
6. Retention period
We will only retain your data for as long as is required in order to provide the services, or as required by law. However, depending on the processing, use and requirement of Personal Information, the data may be subject to a different storage period.
7.3 If a User uses the Website, after a notice of changes published on the Website, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this policy, please contact us at [email protected]
 ‘consent’ of the data subject means any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
 ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.